Sunday, January 3, 2010

Snuggi Update

Petey still isn't real sure if he likes his new snuggi or not. He is fine once it is on, but balks when it is time to put it on. We take it off at night. So, this morning I had the bright idea to put his snuggi in the dryer. He likes burrowing down in warm clothes from the dryer and I thought putting a warm snuggi on him would be helpful in him wanting to put it on each day. I also thought that putting it in the dryer would rid it of some of the fur that had come off on it.

I was wrong on both accounts.

The major flaw in my plan was allowing Petey to get in the bed while I was in the laundry room. He was most unhappy to be drawn out from his nice warm place int he bed to put on that infernal thing even if it was warm. I put it on him anyway.

I really don't know what it will take to get the fur off of the thing. I don't know why Petey isn't bald.

No comments: