Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter from Petey



After church, I thought it would be nice to take a few pictures of Petey in the yard with our trees. They are so pretty right now that they make a great backdrop for Easter wishes.
As you can tell, I had a hard time getting Petey to look at the camera.






John came along and took a couple of shots with me & Pete.
I'm wearing John's sunglasses because he didn't want me to squint in the sun.

Anyway - Happy Easter one & all. At least that was my plan...

It was such a gorgeous day outside that I didn't want to come in right away to blog and miss it. John & I will be in Destin in a few weeks, and I need to get a little sun on my body so that I don't blind anyone from the sun reflecting off of me.

I found myself a nice sunny spot, got a book and an nice cold water to soak up some Vitamin D. John was outside too, and since it is a rule, so was Petey. He found himself a nice soft place in the grass. All was right with the world. I was in the zone - not asleep, but not really awake, just enjoying the feeling of sun on my face, before I started reading. It was great. Then I felt a tap on my arm. It startled me and I looked over and saw Petey. I asked what he needed, but he must have misunderstood and thought that I asked him to jump up because he did. He settled himself in on my nice soft tummy like this was how we always did things. I didn't make him get down because I thought he'd tire of it fairly quickly. Once again, I was wrong. He really seemed to like it there. John grabbed the camera and got this.He was only able to get one, and it isn't the greatest, but you get the idea.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't tell Petey but he really does remind me of my C-A-T. That's how she lays on me when I settle down.

I agree...do the undies first in the laundry or who knows what will happen.

Jan