Saturday, October 31, 2009

Petey's Favorite Room

I think the laundry room is beginning to be Petey's favorite room. That is where all the best stuff is kept - treats, wrapping paper, and warm clothes. That is where that fabulous machine is that heats up the clothes so they are perfect to wriggle down in, especially in cool weather.

Petey knows the sound of the buzzer the dryer makes when it is finished. He'll follow me in to the laundry room while I gather the dry clothes from the dryer. He wants to see where I put them so he can snuggle in them before I put them away. Needless to say I don't really want Petey shedding little white hair all in the fresh laundry, so getting the dry clothes from the dryer and put away is becoming a challenge!!

BTW, if you are keeping score in the Snuggi Wars, Petey is winning. I don't have an exact score but it is something like Petey 487,291 Lori 1.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Throw the poor dog a warm towel every once in awhile. He doesn't ask for much...just his propers.

Jan

Lori said...

You & John are ganging up on me & taking Pete's side in everything!! He even thought the link you sent to the animal snuggie was a great idea.

Anonymous said...

Seems like a cheap way to keep the dog warm and happy. A nice snuggly he can crawl into and keep warm. Toss it in the dryer every once in a while for an extra warm sleeping place. What 'cha got against Petey anyway?

YOu could do this: http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3779276 Assuming Petey doesn't like to chew on cords.

Jan

Lori said...

Oh my word!!! That is exactly what he needs. Santa might bring that to Petey this year.