Sunday, October 11, 2009

Snuggie Wars - Battle I

I put the Snuggi on the loveseat in the living room, since none of us usually sits there. John has the recliner, I have one end of the couch and Petey has five other places he has claimed:
  • jammed up with John in the recliner
  • right up against me on the couch
  • a bed by the fireplace
  • a bed by the recliner
  • the opposite end of the couch from me
So...John & I went out for a couple of hours last night. When we got home, it appeared that the snuggi had been mushed down where someone might have curled up on it. I didn't investigate however, I gave Petey the benefit of the doubt. Then this morning, as I walked in to the living room, I heard him jump down from someplace, but I didn't get to the doorway in time to see. I could only surmise by his position in the room that he'd jumped off the loveseat. I gave him the eye, but didn't say anything.

Apparently, these are the wrong tactics. Petey is on the snuggi right now. I told him that it was mine and not his. He raised his head and looked at me, then put it back down, while keeping his eyes on me. I think he was saying that possession is 9/10 of the law.

Score:
Lori 1 - Petey 1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You do know they make a doggy version of the snuggli or at least a friend posted something about it. I think it was legit. Not saying Petey needs one but just maybe, santa could whip one up for him. Or better yet, Santa bring Lori a new one and Petey gets the old one, which is his of course anyway.

Jan