Sunday, December 5, 2010

John's Belt

I was in the living room this afternoon, and noticed something odd in Petey's ring bed. I went to investigate and found John's belt in his bed. I asked Petey what is was doing there and he was quite tight lipped about it, so I went to John. John had no answers either. I picked up the belt and took it to John so that he could put it away and Petey followed me. He was not happy that I'd taken the belt out of his bed.

Just now, Petey got in his ring bed and growled when he laid down. I think he's mad about the missing belt! We have no idea why/how the belt got there. We do know why he's mad. He thought it was his, and he is quite possessive of his stuff.

Thins like this are hardly a blip on the radar anymore. It is just life with Petey...

Just for the record, there were no ill effects from the sage. We did find another spot for it, though.

No comments: