Saturday, January 8, 2011

Petey Treats

On of our local grocery stores was running a super double coupon special this week. That means that all coupons up to $1.98 in face value would be doubled. Being one of those individuals that loves a good deal, I sorted through my coupons for those in the highest value to rush out there and double their usefulness.

What does this have to do with Petey? I got the dog what to any ordinary pooch would be a lifetime supply of bacon treats. I'm hoping this will last a month. I had coupons that made the treats less than half of their usual price. I came home with seven bags of his favorite treats and three bags of 'experimental' treats. I don't know if he likes those or not. He also got a bag of dog food for about a third of the usual cost. Of course, he really doesn't like dog food, but will eat it when he has to.

It will be interesting to see how long these treats will last...

No comments: