Monday, April 23, 2012

Toothbrush

Petey has finished the antibiotics and seems pretty much back to his old self.  John and I just got back from a much needed beach trip.  While we were there the only souvenir we got was a canine teeth cleaning kit for Petey.

I opened it while telling Petey it was his and how much he was going to like it.  He did like the toothbrush a lot.  He chewed on it for a good while.  I put a little of the toothpaste on my finger and he licked that right off, but didn't seem to care for another taste.  He would have nothing to do with the fingertip gum massager.

One step at a time.  I'll let him chew on the toothbrush again tonight.  If that goes well, tomorrow, I might put a little toothpaste on it and see what happens.  One day before too long, I might actually be blogging about brushing his teeth.  Maybe.

No comments: