Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Humans Here Are Nuts

Hi. Petey here. I fear the humans in the house have lost their minds. It started with the female. She saw blood on my hind quarters the other day and looked and looked at me to find the bleeding. Failing that, she went on a quest to find what was making the blood like stain on my white fur. She washed my bed and blankets thinking they had some thing in them staining me. What a silly woman. Now, I have to get my fur back on them and scent them just the way I like them. Although, I confess I like it when she gets them out of that warming box, but I digress.

I continue to torture the male with my hunger strikes. He goes through all sorts of gyrations to get me to eat. He just doesn't get it. I don't want it. It doesn't matter what sort of "food" he puts in front of me I.DON'T.WANT.IT! I don't care if he heats it. I don't care if he mixes in some of his food. I'm not going to eat until I'm good and ready he can just get over it.

Then, the two of them ganged up on me on Saturday night. They looked in my mouth and saw blood. As if, I didn't have the situation firmly in hand by not eating and wiping the blood on my fur, they took me to the vet! THE VET!! This quack decided I need to be on antibiotics. Huh! That's what they think. They can cajole, beg and plead all they want. I am not taking those pills, not, not, not!

The woman even got my peanut butter out. Yes, I have my own jar of peanut butter. She seems to think that she's tricking me in to taking the pills by slipping one in the PB after giving me a few licks. She's so silly. I've been on to her game all along. After all, I have my own jar of peanut butter. But this time, I'm not caving. I'm not falling for their little tricks.

I heard them discussing forcing it down. I'm not sure what that means, but I'm sure I'm not going to like it. I'm going to hide out under the computer table. They'll never find me here.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Lori here...Petey finally gave in to the peanut butter trick and had an antibiotic.

Jan and Randy said...

How is he doing now?

Jan