Saturday, January 31, 2009

Petye's Hard Morning

Petey had a hard morning this morning. John had an early appointment and was up and out before I got out of bed. Since John is Petey's number one right now, Petey was none to pleased that he was gone.

Sadly, when Petey's number one is out of the house, there is not much number two can do to appease the little fellow. He needs to go out and look about every 15 seconds and when he isn't outside looking he's flinging himself down on the couch, chair, bed, etc. sighing loudly. I've stopped trying.

This morning was no different than all the others. I got Petey in the bed with me for a little while. That is usually the best option. When I got up, however, the fun really began. Thankfully, John was home soon after we got up, so I hadn't quite reached my limit with Pete.

John has used up his free passes from the house for the day. It is a pretty day and we've talked about going to the park. If we do we'll have to take Petey. He might like a walk in the park. I'll let you know if anything eventful happens!!

No comments: